Vegas - Margret n Gernot

Follow our Trip to Sin City, as we take a dive in the "fishy" oceans ... + Special Feature: A Trip around the South Western USA

Name:
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Wednesday, October 25

Bitten by the Sharks

Being the small fish I am I won nothing at all yesterday - but I got Dave Scharfs "Winning at Poker" book today and I´ll study that on the flight to Vegas ...

In my oppinion this trip is clearly not a gambling trip ... but being there and getting $500 in free chips we are obliged to try our luck + watch out if the rumors about Americans are true (some sharks, but millions of fish as well)

I did some room confirmation calls yesterday, so I guess everything should be allright now ...

Today we´ll hit the road and leave for Munich, where we want to spend the evening with a friend: We can also sleep there - so we won´t hurt our bank roll on unnecessary luxuries like Hotel rooms ... thx Michiko in advance...

More news tomorrow!!!

23h and 50 minutes till my flight leaves!

G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In my oppinion this trip is clearly not a gambling trip"

C'mon, admit it! Margret was standing right behind you when you wrote this ;-)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Best on Boss!