Vegas - Margret n Gernot

Follow our Trip to Sin City, as we take a dive in the "fishy" oceans ... + Special Feature: A Trip around the South Western USA

Name:
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Tuesday, November 7

Leaving Las Vegas

Unfortunatley I did not make it into the show - but I got my 5 seconds on the Screens of FSN!
The show lasted for 4 hours, but it was interesting anyway (although the last 90 minutes were loooong).

But I had a good poker day anyway ... in the morning margret and me went to the Caesars Pokerroom to kill an hour and I won 80 bucks in the first two hands ... afterward I played very tight and managed to leave with 60 addititional bucks in my wallet.

Then the contestants drove to the Poker Dome location in the Freemont Street and after an hour of instructions I was allowed to leave ... I could not reach Margret so I visited Binions "Where it all belong" and amazingly won there, too ... I was up 70 Dollars after 20 minutes, but then I got a Cold Deck ... I left with 15 Dollars added, which was okay, especially as the athmosphere in Binions is great!!!

Then we were at the taping of the show ... and afterward we drove back, had one beer, played Roulette for 20 minutes (won $15) and went to bed ...

Monday morning I had to leave - Margret left in the afternoon, but my flight was already at noon ... A great trip was over ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty exciting trip! have to check that place out sometime soon...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Best on Boss!