Vegas - Margret n Gernot

Follow our Trip to Sin City, as we take a dive in the "fishy" oceans ... + Special Feature: A Trip around the South Western USA

Name:
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Wednesday, June 27

Kind of a Hijack

I am currently playing alot at Pokerheaven and I somehow intensified my contact to them and when I explained, that I have some friends who ´d like to have rake back, too they told me that I can offer that straight away ...

Just click on the banner below and you´ll get a 100% Match Up Bonus up to $200 + 30% rakeback at the end of every month.

Or simply click here 30% Rakeback at Poker Heaven

Reasons why I love to play there

- very soft cash game
- rake back (I usually make about $250 a month)
- soft Multi Table Tournaments
- great customer service
- VIP Tournaments offer tremendous value (I normally play the Silver VIP won ... only 1 out of 10 qualified players show up - so you normally must only beat one real player to get into the money)

Join me at the tables - or better not ... take your own "soft" table

(Yes I am earning some money that way - but only a small percentage of what you get by rake back)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you find the action very very slow on Boss though? I used to play there but I was getting like 250 hands an hour playing 8 tables, it was a joke but one of the softest networks I have played on.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Best on Boss!